Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MIDTERM IN AN HOUR!

Midterm time has come and it is in full swing. I have my first midterm in Advertising today at 1:00. It is very straight forward but a lot of material to cover. I feel as if all of my professors have piled on the work this week because Spring Break is next week. I have a 7 page paper due tomorrow in History, a Management Accounting packet/essay due tomorrow and my website project due for Design Lab tonight! I also have been sick this week which has not made it very easy for concentrating on writing or reading.

Sleeping at night has also become a little bit of an issue, just because I have so much stuff on my mind. There are so many things I have on my TO DO list but none seem to be getting accomplished. I ultimately am working on writing my own book about college experiences and the different things that we have to do deal with such as academics, relationships, friendships, work, jobs, internships, etc.

I have advising tomorrow too, to start picking my classes for next Fall. I can not believe that after this semester I only have 1 year (3 semesters) left!!! This is crazy.Saturday will be a relaxing day; packing, movies,dinner....sounds like a good day! I really want to see Alice in Wonderland or maybe something else?...suggestions?Teatro tomorrow night for dinner YEAH


Cheers to all,

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were graduating a semester early, not a year early! That's super exciting and I would totally buy your book!

    ReplyDelete