Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Am I reading this right?....

I am looking at the calender but I do not believe it, is it really April 21st? Where did this year go? I know I have been busy, but did I really not realize how fast this semester was flying by. I guess my eyes are not lying, it is really April 21st, which means a little over a week left of classes. This is crazy! I can not believe how fast time flies when you are having....well having fun / doing work yeah know got to have a little bit of fun in this amazing city!

Even though summer is just a jump and a skip away, I can not get to ahead of myself. I still have a couple history papers, a management board presetation, an advertising presentation, an ASB presentation, an advertising exam, and an internship portfolio to get through. A lot of time will be spent in the library this weekend!

Congratulations to all of those who ran the Boston Marathon this past Monday. It was a great race!

Well information sessions are starting and I am needed downstairs!

Cheers to all,

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're going to be a Junior! You're growing up so fast! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete