Monday, April 26, 2010

Inch by inch, row by row

What a couple of weeks it has been; only 4 more days and then finals are here! Luckily, this semester I only have one final, but I still have that 15 page paper calling my name. I feel as if everything was due at once. I have been preparing for presentation after presentation. I had my Mgt 101 Board of Executives presentation on Saturday, I have my advertising presentation today, my Alternative Spring Break presentation tomorrow, my oral history presentation this Thursday, and not to mention my two tours this week.

I spent the whole day at the library yesterday. For some reason, being in that atmosphere really encourages me to get a lot of work done. I met a couple friends and we all sat together and worked on some homework. Well as we speak, I should be reading my Women in the 19th century history novel!


Work hard, play later!
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment